Overview of the Data Subject Requests area of your Clym portal
Under several different laws, users from various regions have the right to submit a data subject request, or DSAR, to your organization. Users have the right to request various request types based on their jurisdiction, such as a data access request or a data erasure request. To ensure you remain compliant, it is important that your organization responds to these requests in a timely manner. Clym's admin portal allows you to view, manage, and respond to your requests all in one place.
If you would like to learn more about Clym’s main features and benefits before installing, you can read this dedicated article. If you are working with a web developer or webmaster and prefer them to install Clym on your behalf, please forward them the email you received which includes the scripts and links that need to be placed on your website.
- What are some common deadlines for answering DSARs?
- How to view your data subject requests
- How to reply to a data subject request
- How to manually add a data subject request
- How to add a new DSAR request type to your Clym widget
- How to remove a DSAR request type from your Clym widget
- How to check a data subject request's verification status
- How to export your data subject requests
- How to change your data subject request notification email
Please note, if you come across any challenges, you can reach out to us via chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.