Learn the basics of Clym's privacy widget
Clym's privacy widget helps to keep your website compliant with several data privacy laws around the globe. While many widget settings are automated and pre-set within your account based on region and compliance, you are able to make several changes to match your organization's branding and offerings to deliver a customized experience to your users.
Modifying your widget's settings is quick and easy:
- How to change your widget's branding
- How to change your widget's default language
- How to edit the intro message on your Clym widget
- How to change the Clym widget's position on your website (left or right side)
- How to edit the widget display mode on your website (classic, discrete, top, footer, blocker, hidden)
- How to change your widget's cookie opt-in/opt-out settings
- How to add a Data Privacy Officer to your Clym account
- How to display your Data Privacy Officer's picture and logo on your Clym account
- How to change the regulation for a jurisdiction
Once you have set your widget settings, please visit our Installation process overview for more information on how to install Clym onto your website.
Please note, if you come across any challenges, you can reach out to us via chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.