Learn the basics of Clym's data privacy and accessibility widget
Clym's widget helps to facilitate compliance on your website with data privacy and accessibility regulations around the globe. By default, your Clym widget settings are automatically configured to follow global regulations and are continuously adapted to meet regulation update requirements.
In addition to this framework, there are several customization options available to your team, such as branding, widget display mode, and other settings.
Modifying your widget's settings is quick and easy:
- How to change your widget's branding
- How to change your widget's default language
- How to edit the intro message on your Clym widget
- How to change the Clym widget's position on your website (left or right side)
- How to edit the widget display mode on your website (classic, discrete, top, footer, blocker, hidden)
- How to change your widget's cookie opt-in/opt-out settings
- How to add a Data Privacy Officer to your Clym account
- How to display your Data Privacy Officer's picture and logo on your Clym account
- How to change the regulation for a jurisdiction
Once you have set your widget settings, please visit our Installation process overview for more information on how to install Clym onto your website.
If you encounter any challenges, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.