Learn the basics of your data subject requests
Did you know that data privacy regulations grant certain rights to individuals regarding the data your business collects from them? Individuals are beginning to exercise these rights through what’s called a data subject access request (DSAR), which requires your business to respond in a timely manner based on where that individual is located, and every regulation is different.
Clym helps you to collect, manage, and reply to your data subject requests. In addition, Clym lets you manually add data subject requests to your dashboard so that you can easily manage all of your requests in one centralized location. Modifying your widget's settings is quick and easy:
- Export your data subject requests
- Manually add a data subject request
- View a data subject request's details
- Reply to a data subject request
- Set the contact email address that will receive your data subject requests
- Create new templates for your replies to data subject requests
Please note, if you come across any challenges, you can reach out to us via chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.