Learn the basics of managing the languages offered to your users within the Clym widget
Clym's admin dashboard allows you to customize and manage not only your global language settings for your Clym widget, but also additional languages you would like to make available to your users.
Managing your languages is quick and easy:
- How to edit your global default language for all of your domains
- How to set the default language for a specific domain
- How to select which languages can be available to your users
- How to add a language to your Clym widget
- How to translate terms for a language
Once you have added your company data, please visit our Installation process overview for more information on how to install Clym onto your website.